Friday, November 09, 2007

It's been over a month?!

I can't believe how fast time flies by. I have 3 more classes left for my college class. So far, I think I'm doing okay. I can't wait for it to be done. I don't like being a student again. The bedroom is almost done. Bought new wall sockets yesterday that I need to figure out how to change and not electrocute myself! I want to change them as the previous owners had painted over them with yellow paint and the room is now blue and I don't want to paint them blue. I've also been battling this cold/sinus thing for awhile now. It just saps my energy. I'm just about done with the belated birthday doily I've been working on. Perhaps I'll finish that up today and block it so I can give it to my friend when I see her Monday evening. Oh well. Off I go.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home