Wednesday, December 13, 2006

No More Quarentine

Woohooo! The dogs are officially off quarentine. I've instructed all in the family though, if it's dark outside and you can't see what's in the yard, you must go out with the dogs! While the invisible fence is great at keeping our dogs in the yard, it stop other animals from coming into ours and I don't want to have to deal with another episode of this again! The holiday concert for my oldest daughter last night was good. Tonight is the one for my youngest daughter. Looking forward to hearing her sing too. I'm heading off to go shopping for some holiday gifts and then to work this afternoon for a fetal monitoring tracing review and a meeting. Since there won't be much time for making dinner, it's pizza night!!!!!!!!! I'll be picking it up on the way home. Well, off I go........TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home