Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Chevron Socks


While these socks have been finished for a bit, I finally got around to taking a picture of them today. The chevron pattern is from Sensational Knitted Socks. I really like that book! There is going to be another book called More Sensational Knitted Socks that is due to be published in the Spring that if it's anything like the first, I'll be adding it to my collection. For these socks, I used the 2 circular needles method with Parade yarn by Knitpicks. My oldest daughter is going to be the lucky recipient of this pair. She wants me to make some wrist warmers using this pattern to match, though I'm not sure if I have enough yarn left, so she said I could use a different color if need be. I'm going to give her the socks when she gets home from work as she is going caroling tonight with her Leo Club and it is a bit chilly out there tonight. If she wears them, they should keep her toes nice and toasty warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home